The Mad Scientist's Lab

I'm a virologist working hard to prevent the spread of HIV through research and education. Please visit the AVERT prevention site linked below and feel free to ask any questions here.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I passed

I had my private defense yesterday. Everything went really well. Better than I expected. It was a long 2 hours of questioning, but I knew the answers. I just have to make a few changes to my thesis and get all the paper work squared away before my final talk on Friday. Hopefully I will have more time to blog after that. Thanks for all the support!!!

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 8:09 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Congrats sweetheart! I knew you could do it! (and you look dashing in that top hat)

 
At 11/23/2005 6:41 AM, Blogger MrFisher said...

I'm LTTG!

But I wish you well MAD!!

You deserve it after all the hard work and effort you've put forth!

Congratulations Dr.

(I really need to get out more)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home