I'm a virologist working hard to prevent the spread of HIV through research and education. Please visit the AVERT prevention site linked below and feel free to ask any questions here.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Sorry I was away so long
I survived writing my thesis, but my hair didn't.
Well the cats have been running the lab for awhile, but now I am back in control.
I wish I could go with you. I could sit in the audience with a giant D and a fence like at football games. Well, if you get nervous, just visualize that.
4 Comments:
Way to go, Mad! Let us know how the defense goes!
I wish I could go with you. I could sit in the audience with a giant D and a fence like at football games. Well, if you get nervous, just visualize that.
the cats will let you finish your thesis because:
a higher degree might lead to nicer toys, better grade of cat food
and
they brag about their owner's accomplishments to the other cats.
Good luck, I remember my defense, but I don't remember much...
Hooray for you! Glad you're back to your blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home