The Mad Scientist's Lab

I'm a virologist working hard to prevent the spread of HIV through research and education. Please visit the AVERT prevention site linked below and feel free to ask any questions here.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Well not as graceful as Polly...

I was reading Polly's blog about her graceful fall this weekend. Well I was carrying a bunch of pots and pans for a picnic and tripped on some Ivy, When I went down with a loud clatter of pots I managed to land on my chin and bite off a hugh chunk of my lower lip. I guess I'm not as graceful as some.

6 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 
At 9/19/2005 12:50 PM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Poor baby... I'll have to kiss it and make it better.

 
At 9/19/2005 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some pirates be likin' wenches with scarrrrrs!

 
At 9/20/2005 4:57 PM, Blogger Leetie said...

Ow! And what Neo said!

 
At 9/22/2005 1:00 PM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

I can now safely report that despite all injuries, the lips have not lost their smooching functionality in any way. You may now return to your regular programming.

 
At 9/22/2005 4:47 PM, Blogger Mad Scientist said...

*snork* at Neo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home