The Mad Scientist's Lab

I'm a virologist working hard to prevent the spread of HIV through research and education. Please visit the AVERT prevention site linked below and feel free to ask any questions here.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

RenFaire

Weasel and I went to the renaissance and Pleasure Faire again this year. Weasel posted some pictures from our first visit on his blog. These are some of my photos from our second visit
Washing Wenches
First we watched the washing wenches show. It was very funny. They got the audience very wet and embarrassed a lot of men.
Weasel charges
The wenches instructed Weasel to hop around like a bunny. I think he looks more like a bull about to charge the unsuspecting wash wench. I think she would have enjoyed that.
Weasel gets his reward
After hopping and charging weasel is eager for his reward. A carnation. Well at least that is how the washing wenches rewarded him.
Knight
Here the wounded knight swears to fight until his death. Somehow he manages to do that every weekend for 2 months. Impressive no?
Us
Weasel and I leave Renfaire behind us for another year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home