The Mad Scientist's Lab

I'm a virologist working hard to prevent the spread of HIV through research and education. Please visit the AVERT prevention site linked below and feel free to ask any questions here.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The LA times Festival of Books

Dave and Ridley
Here you can see authors being authors. Dave and Ridley disguised as pirates read from Peter and the Star Catchers

Dave and Ridley sing

Here you can see authors being musicians. They are just getting warmed up here

bloglits
Here we see bloglits being bloglits. I'm the one hiding under the hat.

RBR
The Sax player was good, but I don't like his hat. Dave said he thought the hat looked like foreskin. Ewwwwww!

little fans
Here you can see the youngest fans getting down on stage.

1 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mad, those are GREAT pictures! Mikey looks so happy dancing around for the wenches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home